Tuesday 23 October 2012

Skyfall and Blasthood

O Adele. Where is this Skyfall place you speak of? I feel like going there could be a real blast, although as one who has not left his room today I feel like my idea of a blast does not keep up to society's idea of a blast. On that note, what elevates a mere party into full blown blasthood anyways? It seems like something has to happen like maybe the right alcohol to crazy people ratio; or the correct amount of Florence + the Machine vs Rachmaninoff; maybe it all depends on how many drag queens show up without a booking fee being offered up in tribute to their sequined needs. From now on I'm going to make it a life goal to see if one of Rupaul's Allstars will show up to a party of mine without monetary reward. If I'm lucky I'll get Jujubee or Latrice Royale. O what classy ladies those bitches are. For those of you who don't know these goddesses I shall post pictures for the world to admire their glory. Any who I'm all tired from lying in my bed and not eating so I think it's time to get all dressed up and go to a fabulous nerd bar in the downtown area of Vancouver. It should be lovely. Good Afternoon to you all.

*So I later saw the movie and decided that Skyfall was kinda quaint......until they blew it up. Ah well c'est la vie

No comments:

Post a Comment