Monday 19 November 2012

I wish I had the same problems as the girls in Sex and the City

My husband left me.......now I only have enough money to get FOUR Louis Vuitton bags a day as opposed to EIGHT. O woe is me boo hoo and all that shit. Honestly, I love these movies and the TV show that spawned them because trashy comedy is god's gift to the world; but seriously, I wish after my last boyfriend dumped me I could of gone to Mexico to get over it and then come back and redecorate my house with $300 pillows. Yeah this is a bitching blog. It's times like this that make me realise why I love Confessions of a Shopaholic so much. The bitch gets in debt! And not only that but we watch her claw her way out after being publicly humiliated. It is a far more empowering story than these damn movies. Especially for these economic times where (from what I've heard) 25% of college students have had to turn to some kind of sex work in order to pay for college tuition. Yeah this is the generation of the prostitute. Viva la red light district. Hoes fo life! Yeah I think I may be too tired due to the fact I just started using ebonics to communicate a point. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment